PROPIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Hirer is responsible for the hired goods from pick up to return and must insure against all risks.
2. Delivery and collection of goods are not included in the hire charge.
3. The Hirer undertakes to keep the hired goods in good condition. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure appropriate care is taken during hire, including transportation, to avoid any damage to hired items.
4. Propit reserves the right to refuse collection if the appropriate transportation is not available.
5. The Hirer must not make any permanent change to any hired goods, including re-painting or adjusting, without the express permission of Propit. Any goods temporarily changed by agreement, must be returned to their original condition before return. Good should be returned in a clean condition.
6. The cost of repairs, cleaning or replacement of goods damaged or lost during the period of hire will be charged to the Hirer.
7. We are unable to give copyright clearance on our props as we have no control over how the items are used. If you have any doubts or concerns please seek your own legal advice.
8. We are unable to accept any liability regarding injury caused when using weapons or any other props, as we have no control of how they will be used.
9. Electrical goods are supplied as props and not for use as originally intended. The responsibility for the safe use of items rests with the customer and we highly recommend that all are checked prior to use.
10. No warranties (whether expressed or implied) are given with respect to the goods and that all liability and responsibility for their use rests with the Hirer (even if the Hirer has given notice of the intended use of the goods): and all Propit's liability with respect to the goods and their use by the Hirer is hereby excluded.
11. Props are hired and bookings taken subject to availability. If equipment which has been booked becomes unavailable through no fault of Propit, then Propit will endeavour to provide similar equipment at the agreed time, but cannot guarantee to do so. Availability of equipment to honour bookings depends upon the prompt return of the equipment from the previous Hirer; in the event of failure to return hired equipment at the agreed time, Propit reserves the right to charge additional weeks hire for each week that it remains overdue.
12. A minimum Hire charge of £25.00 is applicable to each contract.
13. An administration fee of 25% of hire will be made for orders cancelled after confirmation, if more than 24 hours prior to collection date.
14. A cancellation charge of 50% of hire will be made if notification is received less than 24 hours prior to collection date, or goods not collected.
15. Late returns will be charged at the full weekly rental rate.
16. Payment for all invoices should be received no more than 30 days from invoice date.
By placing an order with us you accept that:
(i) You have read and accept our terms and conditions printed above.
(ii) Our terms and conditions will prevail at all times.
(iii) You will make payment of all invoices according to our credit terms.